- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:15 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Kebabs are usually made of lamb,chicken,or fish and served as appetizer .Here is soya bean kebab for vegetarian eaters .soya bean are the best substitute for meat and fish and it is a great protein source.Here i will show you quick and easiest way of making protein kebabs .
- Soya chunks(soaked and squeezed) 2 cups
- Poha (soaked and squeezed) 3 tablespoon
- Sabudane (soaked) 3 tablespoon
- Bean curd (tofu) 150 grams
- Onions(finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Green chili 5 to 6
- Coriander leaves 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Amchur powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Ginger(crushed) 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Grind soya chunks ,green chilies, coriander leaves,cumin seeds and salt.
- Now add bean curd/ tofu and grind.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add poha , sabudane ,garam masala,amchur powder,and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Make round kebabs and set aside.
- Now heat the frying pan add some oil and shallow fry kebabs equally on both sides.
- when kebabs get golden brown in color , take out soya kebabs to kitchen towel to drain off excess of oil.
- Serve hot with sauce or green chutney.
- Enjoy as evening snack or as appetizer with your meal.