- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:5 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
Ingredients for sandwich:
- Wheat bread 4 slices
- Potato (Boiled pealed and mashed) 1 cup
- Garlic and green chili paste 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes (thinly sliced ) 2
- Cucumber (thinly sliced) 3-4
- Tomato sauce 2 teaspoon
- Onion vinegarette sauce 2 teaspoon
Ingredients for Smoothie:
- Green seedless grapes 2 cups
- Pear 2
- Kiwi 2
- Lettuce 1 cup (Optional)
- Add oil in heated pan, then add garlic and green chili paste saute, then add turmeric and salt to taste mix well.
- Now add finely chopped coriander leaves ,and some lemon juice mix well and set aside.
- Toast the bread slices in the toaster and set aside.
- Spread the potato mixer over the toasted bread slices,( You can also replace this potato spread with green chutney/cheese spread) , then put sliced tomatoes followed by cucumber and tomatoes , in between each layer sprinkle some drops of tomato and onion vinegarette sauce, and top with another slice of bread .
- Serve immediately.
Procedure for Smoothie:
- Add seedless green grapes , sliced pear and pealed and sliced kiwi you can also add few lettuce leafs to blender .
- Blend them at high speed until smooth puree.
- Pour in to the glass and serve immediately.
Veg Sandwich and Green Grape, Pear and Kiwi smoothie