- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Freezing Time:6 to 8 hours
Quick and easy way of making tasty ,silky and delicious mango ice cream with just 4 ingredients, without ice cream maker.
- Fresh Mango Puree 1 cup
- Condensed Milk 1 cup
- Whip Cream 2 cups
- Yellow Edible Color 1/2 drops (Optional)
- In large mixing bowl add mango puree, condensed milk and whip cream.
- Mix well with hand mixer for few seconds, then add yellow color.
- Beat on high speed until soft peaks appear.
- Transfer the mixture to glass box, spread it nicely to get smooth finish.
- Cover the box with plastic wrap/air tight lid.
- Freeze it for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve chilled by garnishing with sliced dry fruits and strawberry.