- Preparation Time: 10:minutes
- Baking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients For Crust :
- Grated cauliflower florets- 2 cups
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup
- Egg 1
Ingredients For Topping :
- Pizza sauce http://safarzaikeka.com/pizza-sauce/
- Mozzarella cheese
- Vegetables of your choice
- Add the grated cauliflower florets in a wide pan.
- Roast on medium flame until all the moisture will go away.
- Keep roasting on medium flame once done set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add one egg.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Mix it well.
- Add roasted cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to pizza baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture with hand and make nice round base.
- Bake the cauliflower crust in an preheated oven at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take out the crust from the oven and set aside for 3-5 minutes to cool down.
- Spread the pizza sauce on crust. http://safarzaikeka.com/pizza-sauce/
- Add grated mozzarella cheese.
- Add vegetables of your choice like red yellow capsicum, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pizza with pizza cutter and enjoy.