- Preparation Time: 5
- Cooking Time:10-15 minutes
- Tomato puree-2 Cups
- Tomato ketchup-1 /3 cup
- Minced garlic- 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Dry basil leaves-1/2 teaspoon
- Dry oregano leaves-1/2 teaspoon
- Honey 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat the wide pan add oil then add minced garlic saute for few seconds.
- Then add red chili powder ,turmeric powder saute for few seconds.
- Now add tomato pure give it a a mix.
- Add tomato ketchup and salt to taste and give it a mix.
- Now add honey (to cut the tangy taste of tomatoes ) give it a mix and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Finally add dry basil and oregano leaves mix well.
- Cook covered for 5 more minutes ,pizza sauce is ready.
- Cool it down and store in air tight container and refrigerate it.
- Use whenever needed.