Ingredients For Rasmalai Cake:
- Almond/pistachio/Ilaichi Flavor Cake sponge
- Whipped Cream
- Lemon yellow gel color as required
- Sliced pistachios
- Dry rose petals
- Saffron Strands 8-10
Ingredients For Whipp Cream:
- Heavy whip cream – 2 cups
- Powdered Sugar- 1/3 cup
Let make one of the most delicious Rasmalai cake, an Indian fusion that worth’s trying.
Rasmalai is such a delicious Indian dessert everybody loves it. Rasmalai cake is a fusion of Indian desert combined with the flavors of the cake
The base of the ras malai cake is flavored with almond essence. The almond cake is similar to the vanilla cake just replace the vanilla essence with almond essence if you don’t have almond essence you can add cardamom powder and make cardamom flavored cake.
Instructions For Whip Cream:
- Keep the mixing bowl in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and take out the bowl.
- Add chilled whipping cream and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the heavy cream with electric hand mixer till sharp peaks appear.
- Set aside.
Assembling The Cake:
- You need an almond/pistachio/Ilaichi flavor cake for making ras-malai cake please click the link for the almond cake recipe, http://safarzaikeka.com/almond-cake/ and trim the top part of the cake and soak the cake with ras-malai syrup.
- Make a border with whip cream.
- Add small pieces of rasmalai pieces and syrup.
- Cover the rasmalai with whipped cream.
- Add next layer of cake and soak with syrup.
- Cover the cake with cream and sprinkle dry rose petals and finely sliced pistachio pieces and saffron stands.
- Serve chilled.