- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Setting Time: 3 to 4 hours
- Servings: 3 people
Quick and easy way of making Mango Cheese Cake, No bake mango cheese cake can be made with cream cheese whipped cream,sugar/condensed milk,agar agar powder and mango puree.
Ingredients For Base:
- Crushed digestive biscuits -1 cup
- Melted Butter – 4 tablespoon
- Brown sugar/white sugar 2 tablespoon
Ingredients For Mango cheese cake:
- Cream cheese 1/2 pound
- Heavy cream 200 ml
- Granulated sugar 3/4th cup
- Mango puree 1 cup
- Agar agar powder 2 teaspoon
- Warm water 2 tablespoon
Ingredients For Mango jelly:
- Mango puree 1 cup
- Agar agar powder 2 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar 2 teaspoon
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan
- Combine the crushed digestive biscuits ,melted butter , and sugar in processor or mixer.
- Add equal quantity of biscuit mixture in 3 glasses, and press on to bottom and allow it to set in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl add agar agar powder and warm water mix well until dissolved.
- Add this agar agar mixture to mango puree, mix well and set aside.
- Next take heavy cream in bowl and beat with electric mixture/whisker until soft peak and set aside.
- In another bowl mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer/ whisker , then fold in the whipped cream.
- Now add mango puree mixture and mix in one direction and set aside.
- Take out the glasses from the refrigerator (which contain digestive biscuit base).
- Pour the cheese cake mixture over the base in all the glasses at allow to set in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the pan and add water, bring it to boil ,then add agar agar powder mix well.
- Then add mango puree mix well and cook for few minutes and set aside.
- Now pour this mango jelly mixture over the cream cheese and set in refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chilled by garnishing with few pieces of mango and mint leaf.