- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:20 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Beetroot kebab or beetroot cutlet or tikki or beetroot patties is easy, delicious, healthy and colorful snack for tea time or for kids lunch/snack box. We can also serve this as appetizer or finger food during part or get together. Today i am sharing this beautiful, perfectly spiced delicious and healthy beetroot kebab .
- Beet root (peeled and grated) 4 medium size
- Potato (boiled and smashed) 2 medium size
- Onion (finely chopped) 1 cup
- Green chili (finely chopped) 4 to 5
- Coriander leaves 1 cup
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Amchur powder 1 teaspoon
- Crushed ginger 1 tablespoon
- Grounded peanuts/ whole roated peanuts 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- All purpose flour 1 tablespoon
- Bread crumb 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl add potato,onion,green chili,coriander leaves,garam masala powder .black pepper powder, amchur powder ,salt and mix well, set aside for about 10 minutes.
- In mean time squeezed all moisture from grated beet root and set aside.
- Now mix beet root to potato mixture and mix well.
- Then add peanut powder and mix well.
- Make round kebabs and set aside.
- In a small bowl add all purpose flour and 1/2 cup of water and mix well set aside.
- Dip all kebabs first in flour liquid then coat with bread crumb and refrigerate them for about 1 hour.
- Shallow fry kebabs on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Enjoy as snack or breakfast or as appetizer with your meal.