- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Freezing Time:4 to 6 hours
- Servings: 4 people
A fresh strawberry puree mixed with cream cheese mixture make a delicious and beautiful pops, that taste like slice of creamy cheese cake.
- Fresh strawberries – 8 to 10
- Granulated sugar 2 tablespoon
- Cream cheese – 8 oz,(1/2 pound) softened
- Milk – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- In a blender, puree strawberries, reserving 4-5 whole berries. If berries are sweet enough, there is no need to sweeten the puree, otherwise, add a couple of spoons of sugar. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Wash blender and blend together the rest of the ingredients to make a light cheesecake mixture.
- Fill Popsicle molds or small glasses alternately with strawberry puree and cheesecake mixture. Swirl lightly with a toothpick or thin skewer.
- Pop the Popsicle molds into the freezer. After an hour, stick in Popsicle sticks, cover and freeze until solid, 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Remove frozen Popsicle from molds by running warm water outside the molds or placing them in a bowl of warm water for a couple of minutes.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pops