- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
Bitter gourd excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fiber. It is rich in iron, and contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana, according to Health.com.Even drinking raw karela juice is full of advantages as it contains essential vitamins as well as antioxidants that all of us need.
- Karela/ bitter melon 2
- Water 2 cup
- Black Salt
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Cut the karela into small pieces take out all the seeds and wash karela pieces .
- Add karela pieces and water in a blender and blend until smooth mixture.
- Strain the blended mixture through mash strainer.
- Add black salt and honey mix well.
- Serve chilled by adding ice cubes.