- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
Beet is a favorite vegetable among sportsmen and sportswomen.Its great for boosting stamina and making muscles work harder ,and its packed with vitamins ,minerals ,carbohydrates ,protein ,and power full antioxidants. All thats missing is fat,and that good thing.
- Beet (Peeled and cut in to pieces) 2
- Plums (quartered and pitted) 4
- Seedless red grapes 1 cup
- Flax seed powder 2 teaspoon
- Chilled water
- Ice to serve( optional)
- Blend the beets in an blender by adding water until smooth puree and strained the puree through mash strainer and set aside ,or if you have juicer feed through juicer and set aside.
- In an blender add beet juice/puree ,plums,grapes,flax seed powder and blend until smooth .
- Pour into glass,add ice and serve immediately.