- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
cool down a hot day with this beautiful looking thirst quencher. The natural sweetness of the beet will make it surprisingly tempting for children as well as adults.
- Orange (seeded and zest and little pith removed ) 1
- Beet root (peeled ,chopped and cooked) 2
- Plain yogurt 3 tablespoon
- Chilled water 1/3 cup
- Small hand full of ice optional
- Remove the segment of orange ,cut it in half and set aside for decoration.
- Then coarsely chop the rest and set aside.
- Put beet and orange in a blender ,add yogurt, water and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with hand full of ice.
Beet And Orange Thirst Quencher