- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Stuffed Bhendi Masala is popular side dish from India , made by stuffing spicy and tangy masala and frying them with onion tomatoes , crushed ginger garlic and green chili on low flame to form nice and delicious Bhendi masala.
Today i am sharing a quick and easy way to making stuffed Bhendi Masala made with commonly available ingredients, with step by step pictures.
- Lady Fingers (Bhendi) Washed and Cut 250 Grams
- Coriander Powder 2 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Chat Masala 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Onion (thinly sliced ) 1 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) 1 cup
- Ginger Crushed 1 teaspoon
- Garlic crushed 1 teaspoon
- Green chili 3 – 4
- Oil 3 tablespoon
- Kashmiri red chili powder
- In bowl add coriander powder , cumin powder , dry mango powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala salt to taste mix well and dry masala for stuffing is ready.
- Take the washed dried, Lady fingers slit them in the middle with the help of knife and set aside.
- Stuff the dry masala powder in lady fingers and set aside remaining amount of masala .
- Add oil in heated pan and fry sliced onion for few minutes.
- When the onion becomes translucent add green chili, crushed ginger and garlic.
- Saute for few minutes.
- Now add stuffed lady fingers.
- Add remaining amount of dry masala and mix well.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Cook covered on low flame until lady fingers are done.
- Stuffed Bhendi Masala is ready.
- Serve hot with chapati and dal fry, enjoy with family and kids.