- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
Quick and easy way of making delicious tea time snack, with very common ingredients.
- Grated paneer 1 1/2 cup
- Wheat Bread 4 slices
- Green chili (finely chopped) 5 to 6
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Amchur powder 1 teaspoon
- Chat masala 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Bread crumb for coating 1 cup
- All purpose flour 2 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Put the Bread slices to processor/grinder and grind it to powder and set aside.
- In a large bowl add grated paneer, and powdered bread mix well.
- Then add add all ingredients(green chili,red chili powder,black pepper powder, amchur powder,chat masala,garam masala,coriander leaves,salt ) and milk mix well.
- Make cylindrical balls and set aside.
- In a small bowl add all purpose flour and 1/2 cup of water and mix well set aside.
- Dip kebabs first in flour liquid then coat with bread crumb and set aside.
- Heat the oil for frying , and deep fry kebabs until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce/mint and coriander chutney.
- Enjoy as evening snack/tea time snack.
Paneer & Bread Kebab