- Preparation Time:10 minutes
- Cooking Time:15 minutes
- Servings: 2 people
Rich in fiber, oats idli is a best and healthy breakfast recipe, which is very delicious and healthy to eat and very instant and easy to make .
- Oats 2 cup
- Rava (semolina) 1 cup
- Yogurt /dahi 1 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Beans (finely chopped) 1/4th cup
- Frozen/fresh green peas 1/4th cup
- Carrot (grated) 1/4th cup
- Green chili (finely chopped) 2 to 4 (optional)
- Ginger ( crushed) 1/2 inch piece
- Salt to taste
- Some oil for greasing idli tray
- Roast the oats on hot frying pan just for few minutes to remove moisture in it.
- Grind the roasted oats to fine paste and set aside.
- In a large bowl add powdered oats,rava,baking powder ,soda bicarbonate,salt curd and mix well.
- Add required amount of water to make idli batter and mix it.
- Add all chopped vegetables ,green chili,and ginger mix well, set aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put this mixture in a Greased idli tray and cook them on a steam for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot with samber and chutney.