- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:20minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Make your evening snack special by this chicken stuffed jalapeno peppers.In this recipe i have stuffed chicken kheema in jalapeno peppers and coated them with cornstarch ,bread crumb and i have deep fried them.These stuffed peppers are perfect for tea time snack.
- Jalapeno peppers (slited and seeds are removed) 8 to 10
- Chicken kheema 300 grams
- Onion( finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Tomato (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Green chili (finely chopped) 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves 1/4 cup for garnishing
- Cooking oil 2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Milk (for coating peppers) 1 cup
- Corn starch (add salt and red chili powder and mix ,for coating) 2 cup
- Bread crumb
- Cooking oil for deep frying
Procedure for filling:
- Heat oil in a large pan add onion and fry till golden brown in color.
- Add mint leaves ,green chili,turmeric powder,garam masala powder salt to taste and mix well.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and give it a stir.
- Then add tomato and saute until tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add chicken kheema mix well.
- Cook with constant stirring until chicken kheema is done.
- Add coriander leaves, give it mix .
- chicken kheema for stuffing is ready.
- Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Stuff this chicken kheema inside the jalapeno peppers and set aside.
- Take milk, corn starch and bread crumb in three bowls.
- First dip stuffed jalapeno peppers in to milk then coat it with cornstarch ,again dip in milk and finally coat with bread crumb.
- Repeat the same procedure to coat all the jalapeno peppers.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or transfer to an air tight container or box and freeze them for future use.
- Heat sufficient oil in an frying pan for deep frying.
- Deep fry jalapeno peppers til golden brown .
- Then transfer to absorbent paper to drain out excess oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- Enjoy as evening snack with a cup of tea.